Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vendor Spotlight (Deals, Announcements & More)
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.

Old 02-11-2011, 09:00 AM   #1

Official iRV2 Sponsor

New EZ Connector & Review Magic Mix Polish & Streak X Cleaner

Each passing week you can feel that Mother Nature is slowly loosening her grip on winter and spring will soon be here! Well that is what I keep telling myself anyway. This week I have a couple of really great product reviews and they are products you will most likely needs after a hard winter like we are having.

Streak-X Black Streak Remover I have been using Streak-X for about 8 years now and this stuff really works. I had a trailer that was a real mess and after I tried a bunch of other streak removers nothing came close to how well and easy Streak-X worked. Streak-X safely penetrates and dissolves unwanted black streak markings including smoke, soot, brake dust, Love Bug stains and other unwanted chalky residue from all types of RVs, boats, and busses. It is safe on all clear coat finishes and vinyl decals (Contains no citrus so it does not harm the finish) Streak-X can be used on fiberglass, stainless steel, painted metal, chrome, plastic, and aluminum. Read the Streak-X Review...
You can view Streak-X Products Here

Magic Mix Metal Polish - If you have aluminum wheels on your RV (and they do not have the durabright protection) you need this stuff. It is simply amazing how well it works. I have a photo of a past RV I had used this on in my review and those wheels looked better than when they where new. This is a product I have been using for about 9 years now and it flat out works better than any polish I have ever come across. And believe me we have tested alot of products over the years and this is one of those special products you just love telling people about, because it truly does evoke a "WOW" after you use it. Just a heads up, you will use more of the polish than you will the prep. The prep is mainly used when you are polishing softer metals like aluminum and brass for the first time. Read the Magic Mix Review...
You can View Magic Mix Products Here

EZ Connector- We finish off this week with EZ Connector. I got a chance to play around with this trailer connector setup and I can tell you this is the "mack daddy" of trailer connector systems. The EZ Connector uses a very powerful magnet to keep the 2 connectors together along with a double silicon seal to keep the weather out. The magnet is genius for 2 reason, first it keeps the contacts from the 2 sides together no matter what, even when the road gets rough. Your not relying on the connector cover to keep the connection from coming loose or wiggling free. And secondly those magnets are great when you connect and unconnect the 2 connectors. As you begin to insert the connectors the magnet pulls them together so nicely, no forcing and pushing needed. To remove them you give a quick little pull and they apart so easily. You don't have to use one hand to lift the lid and the other to pull the connector as your bent over and off balance. If you have been trailer for many years you know what a pain the traditional trailer connectors can be and will love the benefits this system offers. Learn More...

I hope I have provided a little useful knowledge this week, have a great weekend!

If you need any assistance for any reason, please contact us at 866-332-7881 or support@rvupgradestore.com
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!