Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
RV Trip Planning Discussions

Go Back   iRV2 Forums > iRV2.com COMMUNITY FORUMS > Vintage RV's
Click Here to Login
Register FilesVendors Registry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Join iRV2 Today

Mission Statement: Supporting thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts.
  This discussion is proudly sponsored by:
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about their products on iRV2

Old 01-08-2011, 12:29 PM   #1

Vintage RV Owners Club
NW iRV2 SPRING MEET & GREET

ok all you NW vintage owners, this is your chance to meet other vintage owners and other folks that belong to iRV2 forums. come out and have a good time. show us your vintage. please don't let me be the only one there.

you can now make your reservations. call 360-293-5355, Pioneer Trails RV Resort in Anacortes,WA. tell em your with the iRV2 group. the date is May 12 - 15, 2011.

after you made your rev. please e-mail Jack Gibbs at:

jackgibbs@g.com , tell him you are coming and give him your name and any guest that are coming. full names. also your iRV2 user name, city,state your from. sample:

John & Colleen Weston
iRV2 user name: Outlaw
Olympia,WA

i'll be in site B5, ya can't miss Ole'Koot. we'll be looking for ya.

yes we have some things set up to do. come, have fun, tell lies of your adventures, meet new people. hope to see alot of you there.

any info you can e-mail me at: eagleworks@jonav.net

see ya at the iRV2 MEET & GREET getogether.

Outlaw
Join the #1 RV Forum Today - It's Totally Free!

iRV2.com RV Community - Are you about to start a new improvement on your RV or need some help with some maintenance? Do you need advice on what products to buy? Or maybe you can give others some advice? No matter where you fit in you'll find that iRV2 is a great community to join. Best of all it's totally FREE!

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest so you have limited access to our community. Please take the time to register and you will gain a lot of great new features including; the ability to participate in discussions, network with other RV owners, see fewer ads, upload photographs, create an RV blog, send private messages and so much, much more!

Old 01-08-2011, 01:10 PM   #2
Moderator Emeritus

Winnebago Owners Club
Workhorse Chassis Owner
Coastal Campers
Carolina Campers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw45 View Post
ok all you NW vintage owners, this is your chance to meet other vintage owners and other folks that belong to iRV2 forums. come out and have a good time. show us your vintage. please don't let me be the only one there..
Outlaw45, Please make an entry in the iRV2 Calendar located at the bottom of the main page. You can link back to this conversation. You can link the calendar entry to a dedicated Photo Album for the event. You can also link to the facility so folks can get an idea as to what the facilities are.
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 08:20 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus

Ford Super Duty Owner
Love to get up there and put some faces with the names, but the Pacific NW is a bit far for us to make. Hope y'all have a great time.

Ken
Amateur Radio Operator (KE5DFR)|No Longer Full-Time! - 2023 Cougar 22MLS toted by 2022 F150, 3.5L EcoBoost Tow Max FX4 Lariat Travel with one Standard Schnauzer and one small Timneh African Gray Parrot, retired mechanical engineer
TXiceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 12:37 AM   #4

Cool. My back yard. I think we'll try to make it.

I'm new to RV'ing so am not familiar with the site, but if y'all have any questions about the area feel free. I live about a half hour away.

Ken
Mount Vernon
kball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 01:12 AM   #5

Vintage RV Owners Club
Have gas money, may travel, if nothing else, it'll give me an excuse to return to Whidbey Island and do a little more exploring of the state parks.

Three more weeks, then I start my transition back onto the unemployment rolls till my down time is up before my next contract.
'06 Heartland Bighorn 3400RL Fifth wheel
Follow along with me in the The Journey of
RedneckExpress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2011, 10:36 AM   #6

Vintage RV Owners Club
just a fresh reminder. the meet and greet is getting closer. make your resrvation's. anybody can come. it's open to all IRV2 forum members and their guests. old, new rigs are welcome. come on out and meet us all, we'll have a good time. see ya there.

Outlaw
Old 01-30-2011, 04:15 PM   #7

Vintage RV Owners Club
Thanks for an update Outlaw45, still aiming on going, then taking some time to reexplore Whidbey island afterwards.
Old 01-30-2011, 05:23 PM   #8

Vintage RV Owners Club
great, see ya there. did you reg. yet and if so what space you in? i am in B5.
Old 01-30-2011, 10:19 PM   #9

Vintage RV Owners Club
Won't likely know till it gets closer to the actual event, don't want to pay out for the spots, and then not be able to attend.
Old 02-04-2011, 12:48 PM   #10

Well, the wife and I wanted to get the rv out doing something so we decided we'd checkout the site. It's pretty nice with a lot of nicely kept spots. We're down at the end of the B row. The whole row is under trees.

One thing to mention is their dog policy. They allow no bull dog types or types that look threatening. Seems they are dog friendly, but only nonthreatening dogs.

But we have Nikki the Wonder Dog so we're invited everywhere.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:28 PM   #11

Vintage RV Owners Club
Heh, provided Moby's skin allergy isn't acting up, we'll have the meeting of the wonder dogs .

I've reposted this thread to a couple of other groups I belong to to see about drumming up some more attendees.
Old 02-04-2011, 09:04 PM   #12

Vintage RV Owners Club
kball, you guys coming? if so you can reserve now and pay when ya get there. no dogs here but alot of people used to call me mad dog. opp's don't tell that to the park owners.lol

red, same goes for you, reserve now and pay when ya get there. thanks for putting the word out.

last i heard there was only 5 of us so far. over 300 lookies. i am sure there must be more vintage folks out there and anyone else who wants to come. bring those big dollor rigs out. we don't bite, well maybe.lol

thanks all.

Outlaw
Old 02-06-2011, 01:08 AM   #13

Vintage RV Owners Club
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw45 View Post
kball, you guys coming? if so you can reserve now and pay when ya get there. no dogs here but alot of people used to call me mad dog. opp's don't tell that to the park owners.lol

red, same goes for you, reserve now and pay when ya get there. thanks for putting the word out.

last i heard there was only 5 of us so far. over 300 lookies. i am sure there must be more vintage folks out there and anyone else who wants to come. bring those big dollor rigs out. we don't bite, well maybe.lol

thanks all.

Outlaw
Outlaw this would be a first for me with any kind of campground not charging in advance for at least the first night of the reservation.

I'm still in my "Waiting Week" as the unemployment starts back up (I do this after every contract is over, Intel does not allow anyone of a contract nature to work for them again until 6 months has passed), so I'm living off what's left of my last paycheck making certain no bill payment gets missed till the income flow starts again.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:47 AM   #14

Vintage RV Owners Club
i hear ya Red. yep, never heard this before either. i called made my rev. they gave me B5, a pull thru and said see ya there. didn't ask me for monie or anything, just took my name. so there ya go. later.

Outlaw